You would not believe the interruptions I had while doing this manicure. Granted, I wanted to do it before the kids woke up but then thought I could still get my nails done while they ate. Imagine me, sitting at the kitchen table with my Jamberry set up while 2 toddlers eat breakfast and watch Netflix on Mommy’s phone:
- I get 2 nails wrapped
- “Mom, more Rex!” Netflix auto play has failed me.
- I get 2 more nails wrapped
- “Mom, all done, all done, all done!” Proceed to wipe child with damp rag
- I get 3 more nails done
- “Mom, I go poop next!” Yeah. Wiping butts.
- I get the rest slapped on
- “Dag nabbit bleep bleep!” My husband slipped on black ice outside while taking out the trash and now he needs emergency medical attention. There was blood.
- Get both toddlers dressed. This involves cloth diapers with snaps, zippers and buttons.
- Go back and file nails. Done! Perfect!
Can your manicure do that?!
Jamberry nail wraps used: #arrowjn and #candychevronjn (retired)