How to Get the Perfect Pedicure Every Time No Matter the Jamberry Style!
Everyone wants to get the most out of their Jamberry Nails wrap sheets! I think most women should be able to get 2 manicures and 2 pedicures from their wrap sheet designs. Some wrap styles, unfortunately, resist being cut into perfect pedicures without using the smallest sizes and in turn, losing a manicure. But now, with my new way of cutting perfect pedicures for the 4 most popular wrap styles, you can maximize your sheets to get your full use—and therefore save money!
I have drawn up 4 different wrap styles in these graphics! These examples will help you cut out the perfect pedicure for French Tips, Reverse French Tips and Ombrés, and Asymmetrical Jamberry styles. Use this perfect pedicure graphic to cut your Jamberry wraps to fit your toes. If you aren’t using your Jamberry wraps for pedicures yet, you need to get over that fear of messing up and just do it! The results are totally worth it! Maximize your wrap sheets by using the 2 or 3 largest wraps on the sheet as shown:
1. The standard “pedi pack” uses the 2 largest wraps. This template works for almost every design! Cut the wrap that fits your largest toes first, then cut the other wrap into 8 and round out one side to fit your cuticle. You only need to pay attention to how you want your pattern to look: be it up and down or side to side (especially important if using a stripe or chevron).
2. French Tips Styles: Use the 3 largest wraps and cut out as shown to make the most of your wrap sheet. The tiniest pinkie toes will get a solid color but the overall effect will be amazing! Fit your biggest toes, then cut 4 more out of the largest Jamberry wrap, and the 2 second largest toes and pinkie toes out of the 3rd largest wrap on the sheet. Watch my video for cutting out a perfect French Tip Jamberry wrap sheet HERE!
3. Reverse French Tip Styles and Ombrés: Reverse French Tip Jamberry wrap sheets have the design mostly on the cuticle end and just like regular French Tip designs, they don’t cut perfectly into a pedicure using only 2 wraps. But using my template for cutting, you can cut 10 toes out of 3 wraps and still have extra left for accent nails! Watch my video for cutting out Jamberry’s Reverse French tips styles HERE! This template also works great for ombres! And if you make clear templates like I did in this VIDEO, you can see the wrap design through the clear template to cut out the perfect design for each toe! It’s so easy!
4. Asymmetrical Styles: These Jamberry designs are similar to Reverse French Tip styles, but the design is mostly on only half of the nail. Using my template, you can cut 10 toes easily out of 3 wraps of asymmetrical designs. And if you make clear templates like I did (as shown in the Reverse French Tip video), you can see through them to cut out the perfect asymmetrical design for each toe, making your Jamberry pedicure prep simple and easy!
Using my clear templates, I can cut out perfect pedicures in 10 minutes and apply in 20. That means I can have a professional quality Jamberry pedicure with nail art on each nail in 30 minutes for less than $4! And it lasts 4-6 weeks chip-free!
Cutting out wraps for your little toes may seem scary at first, but I assure you, it is no big deal! If you mess up, or get an imperfect fit, you alone will be your harshest critic. Just try and not apply to any skin—you get the best bond that will last the full 4-6 weeks when you do proper nail prep. Watch my pedicure application video HERE!
- Wash your toes with soap and rinse. Do not apply wraps to waterlogged nails, such as right after a bath or shower, but allow them to dry thoroughly.
- Push your cuticles back. If you have invisible or retained cuticle, you may want to use a cuticle remover. Otherwise, scrape all the skin off your nail. This step is worth it when you get a pedicure that lasts 6 weeks!
- Swab with alcohol.
- Apply your pre-cut wraps with a hair dryer or mini-heater. Tweezers are quite useful when applying the tiny toe wraps! Don’t let any wrap touch skin. It needs to be on the nail to get a good bond.
- Press with a rubber cuticle pusher.
- Heat again and press some more.
- Clip your toe nails with nail clippers, cutting off the extra wrap with the nail. Be careful not to pull with your nail clippers, but cut all the way through the wrap to remove the extra.
It is easy when you have your wraps cut out first, application only takes 20 minutes or less!