Do these nail wrap things work? Yes! But do they work on busy hands? In a word, yes! But I’m a nurse and wash my hands like a thousand times a day! Will they work for that? Yes again!
Jamberry recently had their 1 millionth customer. You don’t get to be a company that successful without making a product that does what it says it does. When applied correctly, Jamberry nail wraps shrink-wrap to the nail creating a water-tight seal. They are water and chemical resistant, durable, and they stay put. The official time Jamberry stands by is 2 weeks on fingers, but I’ve worn a set for 3 weeks and only had minimal wear on the tips. My mother also wears her sets for 3 weeks with only growth visible at the cuticle. Jamberry on toes lasts even longer, people have worn them 6 weeks and they still look great!
Here are some testimonials from real nurses who are super hard on their nails and they swear by Jamberry. They hold up to abuse and work on busy hands!
- Shauna: I’m an ICU nurse and our hospital allows us to wear polish as long as it wasn’t chipped, which of course, meant touching up or taking off your polish every 2 days! That’s why I love my Jams!! They last so well with everything I do at work and because they don’t chip, there aren’t all those little places for bacteria to hang out!
- (Anonymous): I am a NICU nurse–which means I wash my hands before, during, and after caring for each child I am aassigned to. I work 12 hour shifts–three to four a week–and I use alcohol based hand sanitizer at least 100 times a shift (no joke). Here’s my before and after pictures taken 2 weeks apart. That’s 6-twelve hours shifts of constant abuse to my nails! Not to mention my work as a mom of a 2 1/2 year old–dishes, laundry, etc. Jamberry is amazing!
- Amber: I’m an icu nurse. I wash my hands constantly! I use the regular application and can wear my jams 14 plus days.
- Beth: I’m a nurse and my hands last 10 days with the constant washing, sanitizing, and gloving
- (Anonymous): This is my Jamberry after 9 days. I’ve had to change my nail polish, but the [Jamberry nail] strip is holding on through hundreds of hand washings over seven straight days of work at two different nursing jobs:
So there you have it! The women who absolutely abuse their hands on the job can still have beautiful nails care of Jamberry nail wraps. I am amazed!