Presented by Independent Consultant, Carolyn Showalter
We’ve put together a few styles that you can consider including in your Jamberry collection. Here are Jamberry’s Top 10 Designs to get 2015 started right!
1. Kiss Nail Lacquer: Every woman needs to own hot pink polish, and this lacquer is just what the doctor ordered. This bold color remains a classic because of how well it goes with every skin tone. Though the color is on the flashy side, you can tone it down by pairing it with other nail wraps or using it for solely for pedicures.
2. Spirit fingers: Whether you’re representing your alma mater, sorority, or your kids’ team, you need to have nails that show your spirit. Not only do we have a large collegiate collection, but we have wraps and lacquers in so many colors that you’re guaranteed to find something that works. Keep these on hand for sports games, reunions, and other events that might come up.
3. Something bold: So you’ve combed through the catalog and have seen designs that you might think are too far out of your comfort zone. But then you see one and think, “if I were bold enough, I would totally wear that.” Now is the time to bring that boldness to life! An easy way to wear a crazy design is to have it be your accent nail and wear it with colors that you’re already comfortable with. If you never try different designs, you might miss out on one that could be your new favorite!
4. Color of the Year: Every year, Pantone releases a Color of the Year that can be found in all things fashion and beauty related, including Jamberry nail wraps. At the beginning of each year, we release nail wraps that coincide with the official Color of the Year. Having the Color of the Year nail wraps shows customers that we are fashion forward and can help them stay trendy. Stay on the cutting edge of style with Color of the Year designs!
5. Black & White nail wraps: You can never go wrong with a classic black and white nail wrap. Think of these as that “little black dress” for your nails—ready for anything. Whether you like polka dots, stripes, or chevron, keeping a few of these designs on hand will keep you prepared for any occasion that may arise.
6. Sparkle: With the number of sparkle designs Jamberry now has, your collection needs at least one. Sparkle wraps are great for special occasions and complement so many nail wraps and nail lacquers. With the versatility to choose from a solid sparkle or a sparkle design, you can create any combination and it’ll look gorgeous. Sparkle nail wraps are the easiest way to fancy it up!
7. Gold Leopard: It’s metallic. It’s animal print. And it’s a must-have. Let the world know that you’re on the prowl by pairing the fiercest animal print with shining gold. If you find this design intimidating, don’t—when in doubt, accent nail!
8. Holiday nails: Everyone has a favorite holiday and should celebrate it! Jamberry’s got you covered with whatever your holiday of choice is. All of our holiday designs range from subtle celebrations to all-out parties on your nails. The beauty is that you’re free to decide which wraps work for you, or go totally freestyle by pairing coordinating colors and patterns from different sets.
9. Chevron: This is a must-have in your collection because chevron is a classic pattern that’s now modern and fun. Choose the colors that you like the most from our chevron nail wraps and wear them proudly. This is also a great design that can work anywhere with anything—simply choose the colors that work best for you and you’re set!
10. Trending Colors in Lacquer: Every season has a trending color that you can find everywhere in fashion and beauty. For example, for fall and winter, navy was everywhere! This is one of the reasons we switch out some of our lacquer colors for each catalog. If you don’t already own Stormy Seas, you still have time to get it and rock it, either alone or mixed with your favorite Jamberry nail wraps.