presented by Independent Consultant, Carolyn Showalter
We hope that you’ve decided to join us on our Beauty Boost journey. Click here for details about our Beauty Boost experiment. As we move into the second month, here are some tips you can implement during February:
- We know that when you come home from a late night that it’s easy to just get into bed, but it’s important that you always take time to remove your makeup
- Avoid picking scars/blemishes
- Avoid resting your hand on your chin
- Rubbing your eyes can lead to fine lines around the eye area
- Brushing is a great way to stimulate your scalp. Gently brush your hair a couple of times a day
- Stress is a known cause for hair loss. Try different stress techniques the help you keep your stress under control
- Seal your hair cuticles by blasting them with cold water once you’ve rinsed the conditioner out. This will give your hair more of a shine (sounds horrible, but it works!)
- Avoid heat. We know it’s hard to put your straightener or curling iron down, but try it for a while and see how healthy your hair can get
- Stop biting or picking your nails
- Use Cuticle Oil to hydrate the skin around your nails and cuticles
- When filing your nails, it’s safer to pick one direction and file in long, broad strokes to help prevent nails from splitting
- Make sure you nails are completely dry before filing
All facts, details, and recommendations are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or replace the advice of professionals. These are only recommendations/tips to better enhance your Beauty Boost experience. Follow these tips at your own discretion.
We will be showing naked nails in the photos in order to show maximum results.